510 rims

HRH

Okay, so I want some new rims for the 510 for this next go-round.  I checked futofab and found some nice VTOs that would work just fine, but they're not quite my style.  I was trying to find something more like a 5 or 6 spoke, similar to the ARs on my D21.  I found this Centerline wheel that I really want, but I'm a bit short on paying $229/wheel.  Anyone know of a better homie hookup, or a similar wheel knock-off made by another manufacturer?

This is a 15x6" wheel too.  I love my turbines but want to go up from 14"

centerline.jpg

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cll-745603425/media/images

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look pretty sweet.  The only thing I like better about the Centerlines is they hide the multi holes.  Does the suspension compress without rubbing on the fenders with those?  And do you have different struts, or is it stock 510 stuff?

No they have been kinda tough to get in there.  Fenders are rolled out and the inner step is modded.  I'm running S12 struts up front and the +20 version with 5mm spacers all around for an effective offset of +15.  I have an adjustable crossmember in the rear with camber dialed to -.8*.  With the typical 280zx setup up front and normal lowered 510 camber out back I'd think the +0's would fit good.

The 8" rim is what I don't like.  Hell, I have 15x7s for the 30x9.50s I'm running.  8" is just too wide for me.  Only planning on 205s. I could go with 7, that would be okay, but 8 is a bit overkill.

[ Waited like two years to get two 15x7s 10off.(3" lips )from a buddy ,every time we saw each other we would try and get the pair from the other guy ,he's going bigger I think but these fit zx struts and 205s so I scored for my wagon ,maybe?mine are the gold ones !wish I could afford tires.DSCF3008.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I think you mean 7s, 8s are harder to fit right, unless 17" and notch rear control arms ect. also tire strecthing does not get rubber on the ground ,stresses side walls,I have seen alot at Hella flush events, Do you own a 510 to test? please post 8s on non flared car.I will post 8" rears on a 610- different animal ,still strecthed the tires too much.