The reason I quit the NWDE club

Icehouse

South Park movie all over again... Fuckers!

I'm guessing the only Portland guys on here are mklotz and I. I am very pleased with DatsunsNW as a club. I am also down to haul my ass and my ride up to Seattle to talk shop, eat some food and/or drink a beer with you guys. I like the Northern Datto contingent... If you'll have me..

Shit, I'm even farther, I'm 80 miles south of P-town!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I like Hainz, he's one of the most opinionated fellows I know though, and even though I believe that everyone is entitled to an opinion, I think that right ends when it leads to insults, slander and attacks which occurs when people become very passionate with their viewpoints. With Hainz, I think he realized that too and also realized that too many of the people populating the boards these days don't/won't spend time researching a problem and working it out which is probably why he has pretty much stopped posting on the forums.

I like to post on and read the forums, as Joe said (thanks Joe) I get and like to give a good laugh when I can and I really like to meet and talk to the people that I meet that are into the Datsuns like I am. I find no reason to insult or belittle people, it expends energy for no good purpose, I'll help where I can and just shut up when I can't. I just like being a peaceful guy.

With regards to the 510realm, I think that an explanation to you guys might help. It's the official home of the 510 Club of BC, however, the site itself is not owned by the club, it's owned by one of the club members. As such the club has little to say aside from offering our views on the running of the site. Our club is pretty small by most standards, 68 people right now I think, of which about 2/3 is active or at least lurk on the site. The other 1600+ people are from mainly the US and around the world. I guess you can see that we don't make the majority of denizens there which means that the majority of the stuff you see there is not from club members.

I guess I should have labled this as a "rant", but, I digress.

WOW! Thats a HUGE club for just datsuns! I just cant help myself sometimes... no doubt I have a bit of a temper... I'm part german, irish, korean, AND american indian. So when I feel like someone has stepped out of line I will call them on it... otherwise I am the nicest quiestest guy you will ever meet, you may miss me altogether if I dont feel the need to talk (IRL).

THEREALM "club members" post anything they want, but for some reason I get edited a lot for some real stupid stuff even as much as I "attempt" to help people there.

Anyone else remember the "Hainz asked me to do what?" thread? yeah it was a joke and didnt even have a single cuss word in it... it lasted all of 2 mins

Jason Wong is still a cool guy though... One of the few realmies who like a good laff

I remember that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

datzenmike to zuum510 : WTF was with that post about hainz? Seriously the funniest one all day!! Can't seem to find it, so I guess upper management not amused. Care to elaborate? Will (try not to) understand if not.

to hainz, as I just told zuum510, you are without any doubt, an international treasure! Outrageously funny, shock and awe, I can only say that I'm glad that I wore my rubber pants to-day.

Upper management deleted the truly funniest post I've seen in a long long time. I laughed so hard, the room went dark. So hard that I spent a penny!

MY face still hurts.

I wish I had copied it.

WOW! Thats a HUGE club for just datsuns! I just cant help myself sometimes... no doubt I have a bit of a temper... I'm part german, irish, korean, AND american indian. So when I feel like someone has stepped out of line I will call them on it... otherwise I am the nicest quiestest guy you will ever meet, you may miss me altogether if I dont feel the need to talk (IRL).

Our club, huge:) ? Well, most of the guys are into 510's, there's one guy with a 710 and another with a 210, oh and a roadster guy too. I say don't waste your energy on the arguments, it's not worth it. It's better taking the good things away and sharing what you can, better karma man:D !

AND I MISSED THE FUNNIEST POST TOO!

I came across a post by zuum titled "hainz...You want me to what?????? Within a very short time, certainly by the time I had P/Med zuum about it, it was gone. (I can't remember all the details now but, anyway, jason got wind of it and asked me about it. I sent himm this P/M...

(to jason)

Hopefully this all comes out, but try to keep under your hat.... Apparently hainz recently helped zuum get his car running and in lieu of a payment, hainz had zuum post a topic titled: hainz.... You want me to do what???????

zuum went on to say that after fixing his car he asked him to put lipstick on his... zuum called him a sic fuck etc. etc....then says hainz was a genious ...fixed his car... (lots of punctuation marks, like a hainz post if he's excited!!!!! {][=-['<> mixed in with it all)

I(mike) immediately sent post reply:" Well if it's working, who cares?" I was freaked and laughing at the same time. I P/M'd zuum and got the story, no harm done but higher ups thought the language rather strident and deleted it. I wonder if I was the only one to see it? .

P/M to zuum:

WTF was with that post about hainz? Seriously the funniest one all day!! Can't seem to find it, so I guess upper management not amused. Care to elaborate? Will (try not to) understand if not.

datzenmike

zuum later wrote to explain:

well without repeating the words that probably nearly got me banned... it involved hainz making me pay him for fixing my car, by posting something about him wanting red lipstick in a place below his waist... Shocked

This is all I could find and remember,

mike

Hi-a-tus:

1. a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.

I can see hainz on a beach somewhere, and he gets a beer and the waiter gives him the bill and he yells: "You on crack? You must be if you think a beers worth $6. Take it back!" Then he runs after the guy and askes him what he's going to do with the opened beer, and the waiter says that they will have to throw it away. hainz thinks for a minuite and says to him: "I'll give you $3 for it"

(Sorry hainz, couldn't resist that, my poor attempt at humor. Please come back and visit soon.)