WANTED damaged 510 body parts

I am looking for any damaged fenders, hoods, quarters etc. for my racecar which can be damaged and if i have i might be able to trade for good ones that are too nice for a circle track racecar. If you have anything let me know!

Thanks Carl..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i've got a set of specialty engineering fg flared fenders that were cut (the lower five inches of the leading edge was cut off with the airdam,) otherwise good cond'n. one right side fg flared fender, good cond'n. a steel hood that is pretty bent, blew off when the operator (me) forgot to latch the hood pins, a steel rear bumper with mounts, and one right side fg rear flare bondo on style used, and a used cowl that is rough (i'd like a better one.) I'd be looking for good front fenders in fg flared, unflared or box. I also have a complete mini stock car that i recently bought hoping to use as a spare track car, unfortunately i did not realize the extent of the modifications to the suspension. it turns left like a house on fire (turn one at race city @100mph no problem), but it won't turn right. I'd like to sell it and move on to other projects. it is still advertised on kijiji calgary, if you know anyone in the circle track community that might be interested, please let me know.

Grady Galvin 403-862-3626

can you guys please post pics or IM me pics of your cars. my dad raced a 510 for years when i was younger(5-10 yo) and was what fueled my datsun love. he sold it about 11 years ago and i know who owned and raced it til about 4-5 years ago when our track closed down and it was sold out of town. it was painted BRE colors when we owned it but last known paint job was Juniors #8 cup car. i have been wondering if it made it into good hands and would appreciate your responses.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.