.....and suddenly I was facing the wrong direction.

Brian

I hear ya about letting other pump your gas for you. I hat pumping my own when i leave the state though, what a hassle.

Yeah, it's so strenuous! I try to go to stations with full-service. "Peon! PEON! Come hither and pumpeth my gas right away! Chop chop!"
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian

I hear ya about letting other pump your gas for you. I hat pumping my own when i leave the state though, what a hassle.

Huh, for me its the exact opposite, coming from a state where you pump your own gas, having somebody else do it for you is annoying. Plus ya gotta tip the guy

at canby last year when we all stoped for gas, i immediately jumped out and tried to fill it...the 2 attendents were all :fu: stupid tourist!!!

i forgot all about it :o

i think its worse on a MC.

being a full service attendant ad some advantages in a rich neighborhood

2 whoops in my 67 mustang:

1 - little too much imbibing and then a drive through (Laurel) canyon at too much skinny pedal...loose to the R, then L then R again then 540* :blink: :w00t: didnt hit anything or stall!

floor it & spin 180* and make it home safe.

2- draggin against 260Z through westwood (UCLA country) and 2 cops appear out of nowhere, being the smartass 22yo, i think i can loose em.

make a few turns though the fraternities and loose it in a wet gutter, spin 180* and now im "stopped"(facing the 'right' direction) at a stop sign.

the 2 cops fly past me. i casually leave from my 'stop' and all i heard was some cheering from the sidewalk as i headed for the freeway, now at full speed.

a sucessfull LA escape :mellow:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
at canby last year when we all stoped for gas, i immediately jumped out and tried to fill it...the 2 attendents were all :fu: stupid tourist!!!

i forgot all about it :o

i think its worse on a MC.

being a full service attendant ad some advantages in a rich neighborhood

2 whoops in my 67 mustang:

1 - little too much imbibing and then a drive through (Laurel) canyon at too much skinny pedal...loose to the R, then L then R again then 540* :blink: :w00t: didnt hit anything or stall!

floor it & spin 180* and make it home safe.

2- draggin against 260Z through westwood (UCLA country) and 2 cops appear out of nowhere, being the smartass 22yo, i think i can loose em.

make a few turns though the fraternities and loose it in a wet gutter, spin 180* and now im "stopped"(facing the 'right' direction) at a stop sign.

the 2 cops fly past me. i casually leave from my 'stop' and all i heard was some cheering from the sidewalk as i headed for the freeway, now at full speed.

a sucessfull LA escape :mellow:

Hahah

Had to google imbibing(Road pop):lol::lol::lol: