Looking for my dad's old 510 and our old 620.

Dattokai

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' timestamp='1354636610' post='806491']

How much did you get for the 620, if you don't mind me asking?

I got the truck for $2100, did the swap for about $1000 so I had no more than $3500 in it. Enjoyed it for a little while then sold it for $4500 plus a dual sport 2003 Yamaha xt225 motorcycle which was worth like easy 2500-3000$. Then I traded the bike for 510 to give my son. Gojira's 71 2dr 510 with a L20b turbo. So we made out a pretty good on the sale and trade. But I still miss driving that sweet little truck with the Ka swap. We will probably do another swap in my sons 620 kc. And yes I will be purchasing another Ka bracket from you for the swap. Your brackets worked great! Thanks for the brackets again!!

I saw the wheels off of the 620 for sale on craigslist shortly after the new owner bought it. I recognized them from the listing for the truck. Also had a bit of the truck in the pics too. Fresno area.

Yeah, I saw that. I forgot we sold it and almost asked my dad why he wanted to sell them..
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone know where I can find a hood (the one that has the 2 pins on top) and an AC air conditioner condenser for a 1979 Datsun 620 pickup truck? The salvage yards say the hood will interchange from 1973-1979. My husbands dad passed away last year and his sister is trying to restore his truck.

You also may be able to get a condensor out of a 1980 720 truck too if it has the L20b in it.