17s on a Z?

M240Z

So I came across this on the interwebz. I've been wanting some old school 16s but they're so hard to find and really expensive. I was wondering what you all thought of these? They are 526 i think, 17x9 and 17x10. I just dont want my car to look like a donk.

240zu.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger wheels have to be seen in person from more aspects and light than a simple picture.

15-17's are good on some.

Check out mustang cobra and bullit wheels for an idea. I have bullit 17x9's and 17x8's for my project 240z.

Rotas/Konigs are a popular wheel on the s30 ( as you know).

People who don't like bigger wheels .. on some cars ... usually haven't given them a chance first lol ( I mean some look like absolute shit ... but hey the owner likes em and THAT's what counts :D )

I've shown a few people my 17's on my z ... Changed their mind on the spot ... Or made em hate it that much more lol

• Like 1

Bigger wheels have to be seen in person from more aspects and light than a simple picture.

15-17's are good on some.

Check out mustang cobra and bullit wheels for an idea. I have bullit 17x9's and 17x8's for my project 240z.

Rotas/Konigs are a popular wheel on the s30 ( as you know).

People who don't like bigger wheels .. on some cars ... usually haven't given them a chance first lol ( I mean some look like absolute shit ... but hey the owner likes em and THAT's what counts :D )

I've shown a few people my 17's on my z ... Changed their mind on the spot ... Or made em hate it that much more lol

Do you have any pics of your project?

• 2 weeks later...
I think they can be pulled off with the right set of tires.

Here's a 260z 2+2 on RBs

DSC03845.jpg

Looks Evil :devil:

haha if i get a chance ill stop by my former teachers class. he has a 240 on 17s but they look incredibly small. like 15s? oh and hes tuning for auto x

looks good imo

^^ There nice wheels but I see them on almost every damn mustang and kind started disliking them but to each there own i just think there very simple looking wheel my brother has the same wheels but in 18 inch on his 97 cobra.  

17's on a S30 do look a little too big but if done right they can look really good I kind like sticking to 16's and under.