after a long time searching

and I finally found what I'm looking for, I had a very nice 620 in the 80's and I really wanted another one..

so here she sits on the trailer, ready to make it's journey home..

build thread to come..

1978 620 4spd, what I'm going for is a 5spd to mate to the 411 rearend it came stock with, instrument upgrade, lowered to give it the 80's rake look..

154c8yr.jpg

I'll keep you posted

Steve

meanwhile here's my Cobra

2hdw5f6.jpg

oi68aq.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome , I have a friend look for old cars on an Indian res.,there are sometimes parked imports and old cars, have bought two so fa,r I also have a 74 620 shop truck needs paint! has alot of stuff, regarding rear gears ,get them from a hard body or 720 with 3.90s change out the punkin.

I live on my rez, but ya you should see the cars that are hidded here, guy down the road his daily driver is a 66 Barracuda, he bought it for $300 from a family member thing looks like it rolled off the truck yesterday and he keeps it in a barn with several very nice muscle cars.

I have never been able to pry anything out of my friends on the Chehalis tribe land ,,, BUT i have sold them all at least 4 collector cars over the years..

Anyways back on track.. :D

Welcome to you and your truck from all the way over on the Washington coast,, post more pictures and keep us updated.... Is yours the only Datsun around you out in North Dakota??

• Like 1