Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it out to last night's meet, and man was I impressed. So many nice cars and trucks. I wish I would have been able to take my truck out last night but it was running a little rough and I was not trying to stay stranded in the rain. I'm hoping to make the next one with my truck. I really liked that black and red 520 that thing is mean.

• Like 1

I made it out to last night's meet, and man was I impressed. So many nice cars and trucks. I wish I would have been able to take my truck out last night but it was running a little rough and I was not trying to stay stranded in the rain. I'm hoping to make the next one with my truck. I really liked that black and red 520 that thing is mean.

Thanks for the kind words. My truck is far from done. But mean it is. Almost lost it getting back on 120 in 3rd.

• 3 weeks later...

I 2nd that. Just once in a blue moon ID like for every loco and none loco to show up all at once. We need to plan our future events. One of our brothers already made a calendar for us so now let's just all agree and put his calendar to use. See y'all on Friday

• Like 5

I 2nd that. Just once in a blue moon ID like for every loco and none loco to show up all at once. We need to plan our future events. One of our brothers already made a calendar for us so now let's just all agree and put his calendar to use. See y'all on Friday

Don't forget an extra for me.