Datsloco

Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

I might be there. I'm pulling some stuff off the car this weekend, if I can get it back together in time I'll head out 

I will try to make as many of these meets as possible, but it will be hard because I work on saturdays. I'll spread the word to datsun people not on this forum.

I really appreciate all the support from everyone trying to help make this meet a success. Merry Christmas to all and i will see you on the 28th

Ill post a reminder on the contra costa meet thread..try n' see if we can get some o' those guys over there too !

Ill post a reminder on the contra costa meet thread..try n' see if we can get some o' those guys over there too !
ok cool thanks

my rear end wont be done in time, i dont think i can make it on 1 axle. but next month for sure.

my rear end wont be done in time, i dont think i can make it on 1 axle. but next month for sure.

It's a Nissan.. of course it'll make it !!

They changed theres to "the mid month meet"   2nd thursday i think it is.. check the "contra costa" thread..

Anyways... this friday !!!!  woo-hoo!!

I'll try to make it, hopefully dad lets me and if he does hopefully my 510 won't self destruct.

Man sucks that I´ll be missing this one. :hmm:

They changed theres to "the mid month meet"   2nd thursday i think it is.. check the "contra costa" thread..

Anyways... this friday !!!!  woo-hoo!!

If we get the 510 back together in time we may roll over there tomorrow.  Hour and half away.

finally 2morrow my ratsun bros.  7 pm sharp.

• Like 1

didn't get the dime back together quick enough, ran into a little trouble. Have fun! take pics!

If my health is a little better tomorrow Ill go, i caught something yesterday, and figured out it was the flu today lol. Body temp got to 101

Wasn't sure if if id be driving the dime tonight sense my ignition switch went out,but my push button engine start stop switch showed up yesterday and I got it wired up after work last night so Im good to go.see ya there!

See ya all there !  

• Like 1