Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

Monthly meet every last friday of the month @ 7pm for the central valley peeps and anyone else that would like to come kick it. 1223 W Yosemite Ave, Manteca ca in the jacks pizza cafe parking lot. Andrew the manager at jacks pizza cafe said its all good for us to meet there. NO BURNOUTS ALLOWED!!! Call or text me at 2092985130 with any questions13491112554_4a5cb8a1c5_c.jpg[/url13491109434_25d5f6f15e_c.jpg[/urlhttp://s1062.photobucket.com/user/ginoguillen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/13490849793_5cf1cc84aa_c.jpg.html%5D]http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/ginoguillen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/13490849793_5cf1cc84aa_c.jpg.html]13490849793_5cf1cc84aa_c.jpg

IMAG3248.jpg

• Like 6
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the way to do it Gino, just pick a place and time and stick to it. If only a handful of Datsun guys/gals show up, it's still cool to kick it with them. That's how I started our monthly South Bay meet and it's been going for almost 4 year now! :)

The east contra costa guys wanna start a meet aswell.. (brentwood/antioch) they were thinking about having it on the same day.. BW is only 20-30min drive away.. shouldwe combine in the middle somewhere or leave everything as planned?? 

I say we do our regular plan.. it will all work itself out.. Gino planned his befor the other started therte thread.. i hope they will bend and plan on a differant night.. hopefully mid-month.. that way we can all go to both