Feeler FS: 510 carpet

out of courtesy, please forward all requests to member 71dimer for carpet...

I still have patterns for everything however. (kit, under rear seal, sedan trunk, wagon trunk, floor mats, parcel shelf.)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Draker: I didn't see that, crap. i'm mostly just seeing if anyone needs the darn things. Seeing how bad the carpet was degraded my my car I figured outher guys might have the same issue.

tristinGrind: I would have to check with my interior supplier, but I could have it done in a couple weeks depending on if he has to order it or not. If he has it in stock it would be only a day or two.

I will need one at some point once I really get going on my 4 door, and seeing I also live in the Salt Lake area we should get together sometime

WHOA....another 510 owner in Utah? Crazy, I have only seen 3 here, ever. The ad will be up for a while so let me know :)

Yeah I'm the 'other' guy who sells 510 carpet kits for all 2 door, 4 door, and wagon (including the rear cargo piece), I've been doing so since 2009.

Yours looks just like mine but hey it's all good...you didn't know. :)

I found where Mario gets his carpet from, happened to stumble upon it, and I now understand why he can only do black.

This looks slightly different, but pretty much the same style of material.

I like that you have a foot pad at the pedals. Something that I found to be necessary as my carpet is quite warn there after only 2 years.

Yeah I could add the footpad but then I'd have to add that to the cost. I find it easier to use floor mats to make it easier to shake them out since it's easy to get the inner footwell area dirty too quick. :P

The color is my only issue with Marios kits... Ill be picking one of these up if chocolate is available at some point. My carpet is quite warn (though surprisingly very nice compared to others I have seen) so Id like to replace it. No plans to switch colors, so sticking with the OEM colors.

Shoulda: please let me know on availability.

Yeah I'm the 'other' guy who sells 510 carpet kits for all 2 door, 4 door, and wagon (including the rear cargo piece), I've been doing so since 2009.

Yours looks just like mine but hey it's all good...you didn't know. :)

I've tried contacting you multiple times via PM as well as posted in your, now somewhat buried, thread. How come no reply--at least to say dice/no dice. First contact was few weeks ago. Eh.....

shouldabeen, I'm interested in a kit shipped to 96740. Can you PM me total? Thanks.

I've tried contacting you multiple times via PM as well as posted in your, now somewhat buried, thread. How come no reply--at least to say dice/no dice. First contact was few weeks ago. Eh.....

Sorry If I didn't reply to your right away, sometimes I don't check it everyday or maybe it got lost in the number of PM's I had at the time. Sometimes my inbox is full and I have to clean it up. Either way sorry I didn't get back to you.

Yeah I could add the footpad but then I'd have to add that to the cost. I find it easier to use floor mats to make it easier to shake them out since it's easy to get the inner footwell area dirty too quick. :P

Someone needs to make some floor mats.... Do you make floor mats Shouldabeen?

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.