240z offsets?

M240Z

I want to run 16x8 and 16x9 on my 240z but I'm not sure where I should go with offsets. I'm not going to be flaring the car so I'm wondering what are some good offsets? I have some enkei 92s right now 15x7.5 +0 and they work fine. I'm looking into some epsilons that are 16x7 and 16x8 +10 all around and I'm wondering if that'll work? I'm also running coils already. Thanks everyone!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

low to negative. I have 16x8's on my 280ZX, but they're at +13. I don't have much room with 225 50 r16's on there, less than a quarter inch between the tire and the strut. Have you checked the fitment threads on hybridz.org yet?

I've seen a couple in the past but I can't find them anymore. I wanted to run some xxrs that were +20 I think and Hybridz told me I had to run spacers. I was thinking +10 is pretty low?

+10 is what I have seen as the highest offset recommended, but there are some that have pushed the limits. Try using a measuring tape and measure. Remember that +0 offset is centered on the rim, a wider rim will add more to it with every inch! Offset is measured in MMs. So if you're going from your current setup with the 7.5' wides, subtract a half inch and add 10mm for the 7's to see if it will require a spacer. add a quarter inch and 10 mm to get to the 8's.

+10 is what I have seen as the highest offset recommended, but there are some that have pushed the limits. Try using a measuring tape and measure. Remember that +0 offset is centered on the rim, a wider rim will add more to it with every inch! Offset is measured in MMs. So if you're going from your current setup with the 7.5' wides, subtract a half inch and add 10mm for the 7's to see if it will require a spacer. add a quarter inch and 10 mm to get to the 8's.

Thanks! Good idea

• Like 1