1983 280zx turbo convertible for sale

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also comes with stock fenders, hood, front and rear bumpers, headlights, 5 stock z rims with pretty worn but usable street tires and some nice looking black rims with i think d2 race slicks with some tread left. has some nice sports/racing seats and 4 point harnesses. this is a nice car and i kinda wish i could keep this car but i know there is always a time to move on.

Price?

no idea. i want to say 3500 since i have all the parts to finish and there is really nothing else that is going to cost money on this car for the next owner since i have everything. but i am flexible on the price. plus the slicks are worth about 100 each and the rims around the same. the z rims are not worth much.

• 4 months later...

Pictures would help...

This is months old guy hasn't been updating on ratsun I see it for sale on CL and other sites so I doubt he's coming back to update anything anytime soon.  I would suggest if a for sale post is months old with no updates is more probable that its either sold or member gave up coming back here I would have just PM'd him instead of reviving an old FS post.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.