father's day gift.

73dat

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Chris!!! Congratulations!!! What a special gift!

On the tailgate.. could it somehow have come form Japan and added later? You guys know better than I, but have You ever seen a 320 tailgate WITHOUT the lettering? I have a Japanese photo of a 521 without the lettering. I wonder if 320s were like that also "in country".

Once again, Chris, Congrats!!!!!

going to need new misc. stuff like,wheatherstrip,mirrors,steering wheel and more,so any info,will be really appreciate,thanks for the support from everybody in this forum..................:cool:

Really sweet rig!

I had a guy ask the opposite question....wondered if the letter on one was custom since his didn't have it. I told him I'd never seen one without it. Maybe it was replacement piece....maybe the cutoff was '63(I know '64 had lettering). It kinda looks nice without it, but I love the font on the L320 tailgates.

It's a much slower paced forum, but ODPL is pretty much 320 central.

http://www.olddatsunpickuplovers.com/

Guest DatsuNoob

Wow! I like that. Much straighter than my 620 which is 13 yrs newer :D. Looks like it really stood the test of time. How's the inside? What are your plans for it? Custom? Stock resto?

sssswwweeeeeeetttt, nice score, happy times ahead..:D, as was asked, stock, custom, retro? pretty straight from the looks of it, not to much missing.:) lookin forward to seeing what direction u take it..

int.,motor pics. coming later on,good point PCD & thanks for the point,find him driving around here in winchester Calif.........for rigth now I am thinking more like stock,maybe later later change my mind........:cool: