1981 Datsun 210 sedan, RUST FREE, KA24DE Swap! Just got REAL... SOLD!

So the time has come to move on to other projects and I am regretfully offering my beautiful 210 sedan for sale. I have spent countless hours and intentionally NOT added up all the receipts on this build... LOL! There is no doubt that I will never get what I have put into this thing back out of it, but that is not why I build cars in the first place...

***My wife and I have been approved to adopt a sibling set of children from the DRC where conditions are VERY bad. 20% of ALL children born in the Congo have a life expectancy of 5 years MAX! I will be putting EVERY PENNY from the sale of this car towards getting them home safe as quick as possible. I am now open and willing to listen to ALL real offers...***

Here is a link to my build thread:

http://community.rat...ld/page__st__20

The basics are:

100% RUST FREE 1981 210 sedan (b310)

- '95 Nissan 240SX ka24de/5speed swap (headers & custom, high flow, exhaust)

- Datsun 200sx H190 rear diff./with disk brakes swap

- CRACK FREE Dash

- Nice interior w/new Bomz Racing seats

- Grant steering Wheel

- 15" Konig Wheels w/good Kumo tires

- Custom, Front and Rear Sway Bars

- Custom Grill Emblem

- New, cheaper paint job (looks great from a few feet away...)

- VERY FAST!!!

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

I'm asking $7,250 or best reasonable offer.

It has been valued at $10,000+ by State Farm Insurance and is currently on antique FULL coverage with them for that amount...

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can email me at L28240z@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Richard

• Like 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The air intake is somewhat temporary... It's a cone filter and flex hose. Intentions were to replace it with aluminum, but just never got done. I wasn't too worried about it because I also intended to add a turbo and it would all change anyway... B)

***My wife and I have been approved to adopt a sibling set of children from the DRC where conditions are VERY bad. 20% of Orphan children in the Congo have a life expectancy of 5 years MAX! I will be putting EVERY PENNY from the sale of this car towards getting them home safe as quick as possible. I am now open and willing to listen to ALL real offers...***

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We do not have them home yet.  It could be another 6-9 months before we travel to the Congo to get them.  It all depends on how fast our embassy processes all the paperwork.  It is a long process and we are very anxious to get them home. 

It also requires a lot of money that we are trying to raise and the sale of this car would be a big help... I am open to any real offer.  

I am also selling off my Datsun parts collection from the past 15 years to help fund the adoption.  I have several storage units full, along with a full basement and garage, so if anyone needs parts for old Zcars, pickups, Roadsters, etc.. just give me a shout.  I can also fabricate just about any custom part you may need or want, so feel free to ask about that too.

Every penny will go toward bringing our children home.

You can also help out by buying a Tshirt here... http://burleighfamilyadoption.bigcartel.com/

Yes, at least one of them may still be in diapers when they get here.  It all depends on how long the process takes...

Thanks!

Richard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.