1967 520 gasser

520 gasser

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's going pretty slow I have some pics of my dash I need to put on here primed the top and glove box door. So I can start blocking it out to try and make a mold of it and I got another glovebox door and used it to weld up the gage hole in my dash so I can mount the new ones in it

• Like 1

so i have 521 doors on my 520. looked at a post that had pics of each door from each truck and my locks are in the same place as a 521 but i have 520 sheet metal up front??? its a 67 and that is what the vin plate has on it. wonder if this is a mid year thing when they was changing over to 521 to use up some left over 520 parts or the ran out of 520 cabs so they started useing the 521 cab insted. i would like another door for the driver side that does not have the pull knob for the lock if anyone has one in the spokane seattle area i would be willing to traid or buy.

got my front rims to go with the rears i have 15 x 4.5 going to run a 185 x 15 should be 25 inch tall 5 inch wide

IMG_1664_zpse4710129.jpg

First thing I thought (jokingly of course) is SUICIDE SHIFTER! Reach out the window with your really long arms and change gears! :P

But on a serious note, that truck is looking bad ass! :thumbup:

Anyone know anything about a guy on here that goes by datsunpolisher sent him money for a fender 3 weeks ago and now he won't text me or reply to my messages. Just said that he got the money and was going to send it out 3 weeks ago

I bought from him recently, no issues.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

So it's been 3 months and still no fender from datsunpolisher seaside he would sent it agean on the 8 this month sent him a text and email and haven't herd back from him

That sucks  <_<, I have only bought from him once, it took a while for the parts to get here, but they did arrive.

There is a way to leave negative feedback, but I have no idea how that works.

I would do as Eagle_Adam suggested, PM a mod, what a pain, people should do what they say they are going to do.  :mellow:

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on in a while. Been fighting with the wife and dealing with a divorce along with the hole datsunpolisher thing and getting taken for $220 for a fender he never sent. But that's my loss and should have been smarter about it. I haven't done to much to it but I have done a little will post pics for real this weekend as I am going to be making a few more parts for my truck and want to get back to working on it

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

IMG_1664_zpse4710129.jpg

What an awesome build!  This is going to be so cool when your done. I have my "Datsun" album on my laptop rotating through all my favorite pics as my screen saver. Looking forward to having the final product as one of my shots to go with this one. 

• Like 2