DO WORK SON! Let's see pics of your Datsun/Nissans being used AS TRUCKS WERE DESIGNED.

JoeCool

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol my favorite is all my mountain biking customers... theres a few fat asses that claim to be mountain bike savants but I found out, they truck to the top of a hill and just down hill run .......other then that they don't really ride them ... I told them to get a off road razor ...if your just gonna coast down hills .......heres a question for u sir... why are 3 bikes dirty as fuck and two are clean like whistles .... got a couple of sallys or what ...

^^No no.....the clean one on the end is mine.....I cleaned for the run just to see how dirty it gets.....I know....I'm strange...

This used to be a once a year trip....we haven't done it in some time now.....everyone has families 'n shit.....

.....around 4 hr drive to the top from my house.....40mins or so from the campground...

...Downieville Downhill :w00t:

2 runs the first day.........camp......and 1 run the next morning for the fellas that can hang....(sometimes gets difficult after a night of drinking)

.....but I haven't missed an opportunity to go down that mountain.... 

I love it.....17miles of downhill.....

.....where I live we pedal.....usually from someones house or the shop to the trailhead....

I laughed at your comment earlier cause it's so true down here.......there are 10yr old kids with 6k dollar bikes.....makes me sick....

......lots of people on their high horse too...litterally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We do a fund raiser for my kid's lacrosse team.  What we do is collect old holiday trees and take them to the recycler for a donation to the team.  We made two runs last year.  There are at least 7 trees in the back of this poor truck, but she took it very well.

13986925871_cc4d8996ce.jpg
IMG_0002 by supererogator, on Flickr
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Pathfinders count too. My wheeler..i cut a targa too into it right after

2011-05-29%2020.37.35-1_zpsriksprl2.jpg

Pics of the targa conversion? 

How do you actually get into the vehicle? Is it a run and jump type scenario?

I gotta hop up into mine, there is a technique involved. :lol:

Does playing count as working? 

IMG_0151.jpg

• Like 2