JoeCool

DO WORK SON! Let's see pics of your Datsun/Nissans being used AS TRUCKS WERE DESIGNED.

more pics of the safe  :thumbup:

I just haul my self,all 300#.My truck does not have enough power to move anything else.

• Like 1

Sometime in 2011 we picked up the motor and tranny from Micro's place outside of Portland, and the lil 521 toted it home to Seattle.

z20e521.jpg

Sometime in 2011 we picked up the motor and tranny from Micro's place outside of Portland, and the lil 521 toted it home to Seattle.

z20e521.jpg

nice truck,but the circus called and they want there hub caps back.lol

Ha, have you seen what I did with them now?   :fu:

Lila3_zps66a4482f.jpg

Lila2_zpsb80cfb02.jpg

• Like 3

It's all good.  That's the beauty of it, everyone likes their shit a little different.   :thumbup:

i got a factory floor mat that would look good in that truck

Yeah, I can't do it if it's not the red one..... and even then, is it even pliable enough to roll up to ship?  :hmm:   The one we have is so fucking stiff and brittle.  

We do have some carpet the PO did, and some 720 mats that I cut to fit, but a clean, matching vinyl would be nice.

• Like 1

it was green then i painted it black,i actually have it all folded up right now.its even got the snaps on it

I'll keep it in mind when we get back to working on this little beast and hopefully have a little more money.  Thanks :)

Figured out we had to take the door off to make it fit CCE75B13-39E6-42EE-9659-5A5E05575C02-102

more pics of the safe :thumbup:

Work

DSCF0782_zps028148a1.jpg

I hope you killed that bitch!

I don't mind spiders and are sometimes even fascinated by them, usually leave them be. But I hate a damn black widow! I kill them when I see one. Been bitten by them twice! Second time my Mechanix glove saved me. First time I was bitten as a teenager. It hurt like hell!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Is that a dead people stereo head I see?

I bet he does, see some old school nice stereo gear tho?