DO WORK SON! Let's see pics of your Datsun/Nissans being used AS TRUCKS WERE DESIGNED.

JoeCool

I own trucks mainly to use for hauling stuff, not because I have a small penis and need to compensate for it, not to use as a show trailer queen, a family hauler, etc...

I had to trade in my last truck (07 Ford Explorer Sport Track) in Jan. 2010, as the $480 per month payment was killing me since I lost my good paying job and was unemployed for six months in 09, I was 4 months behind, so traded it before it was repo'd.

Until last July (2011) I had no truck. Only a 2006 Ford Taurus we had since new and a 07 Ford Fusion I traded for the Sport Trac for a much lower payment. Well, I live in the country and not only do a lot of building/fixing up my old house that was built in 1890, but we also have NO GARBAGE PICK UP. Let me tell you... if you have never carried trash in your car...IT FREAKING STINKS... LITERALLY! So I had enough of my car (06 Taurus) smelling like trash. Started looking for an old cheap truck, found the Datsun... rest is history.

So whenever I get the money to fix up my truck like I want, slammed on bags, etc. it will still need to be useful and practical, no trailer queens for me!

Going to the dump is a weekly thing... just usually don't have the bed full like this time, I had the cleaned out the woods behind the house, the original owner apparently didn't believe in the dump, he threw trash in the woods! And this was only the last of three trips, the smallest load!

IMG_20121114_165413.jpg

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adam's post wasn't sarcastic, but I see your's is. Not cool.

Whatever, I see it as the same old rude search naziism I see all the time on forums that usually come from older forum members. My post just calls it out as such and highlights the irrelevance. I wasn't being an ahole. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Lets get this thread back to what it's purpose was, trucks working hard. :D

I use my truck as a truck.

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN5018.jpg

mgtd001.jpg

One ton on the truck, and one ton in the trailer.

DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

DSCN0392.jpg

This below might be a duplicate of the photo above.

DSCN0394.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

I posted all these photos to show that I have used it this way a lot, not just a couple loads, but 50 to 100 of them easily.

• Like 4

What speakers? Pioneer, sansui, fisher? They look vintage. I have a set of 72 cornwalls myself that look about the same size.

I got screwed on that too once, brought a giant transformer in turned out to be alum painted. Didnt even think to check...

Nice, sensui G series receiver there?

Here is one of my heavily modded cornwalls. Crites tweeter, ALK crossover and horns, for stereo I run a fisher 500c all tube receiver.

426255_10150534117803063_551038062_9200545_628332880_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Vintage motocross is another of my passions........here's a '75 CR125 Elsinore going for a ride in the back of my '74. My avatar has my '74 hauling my '73 CZ400.

:D

I get so many thumbs up when folks see me going to the races in a time machine.......1974 620 hauling nearly same vintage MXr's...lol.

--Ray

Alans75125Elsie.jpg

• Like 1