Post Pics of your dropped 720's

Bagged620bulletside

Street Edge 2" drop Spindles and 1985 Nissan front rotors, hubs, & calipers in front. Rear now has brand new brake shoes/drums. Still shopping around for a good rear-disc conversion. Otherwise it is destined for an engine swap now that the chassis/body is sorted out. 

~Peter

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I never posted in this thread earlier.

20120717_194636.jpg

2" BellTech spindles and adjusted torsions up front, 3" pinion angled blocks in the rear.  195/55-15 tires on a full set of 15" Pathfinder spares.

Nothing special at this point but at least it still ran and drove back then, lol.  What it looks like now...

720EBay_zps200b66b0.jpg

• Like 1

Can't believe I never posted in this thread earlier.

2" BellTech spindles and adjusted torsions up front, 3" pinion angled blocks in the rear.  195/55-15 tires on a full set of 15" Pathfinder spares.

Nothing special at this point but at least it still ran and drove back then, lol.  What it looks like now...

720EBay_zps200b66b0.jpg

What are your plans with it? Engine swap?

~Peter

What are your plans with it? Engine swap?

~Peter

The plans have gone from essentially creating a 720 bodied 240sx, suspension and all,

to just the 240sx DE and trans with coilovers at all 4 corners and 4 bar rear suspension,

to just the 240sx KADE,

to the 240sx KADE with 240sx trans,

to a D21 KAE with truck trans as OEM as possible,

to a truck KAE and trans with a 240 injection swap...

It really all depends on how much fabbing, cutting, and welding I'm willing to do once I actually start working on it, haha

The front sump KA will require a lot more work, the 240's trans is the right length for similar shifter placement to stock, whereas the D21 trans being shorter moves it forward, I have the whole harness from the D21 donor that I could use for a clean OEM look, the 240sx intake on the truck KA is so clean looking, blah, blah, blah, lots of pros and cons to work out.

Plus I have a second one, another '85, with auto trans that is due to be a bagged cruiser, so the options grow exponentially.

720-2Purchaseday_zps9e526d13.jpg

720-2Purchaseday2_zpsfe27432e.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...