bit of eye candy for the 510 guys

scarea510

Since I've gotten my 510 I've looked up to these two dudes , great ppl lots of knowledge and a shared love for 510s, a little old article but still great , some recent news josh kravits(the ka 510) git his pro formula d license last year in his 510(took the year off to build a 240sx platform) and Marcus is about to start his own business, this guy can make anything. In fact he just finished designing and testing tubular rear control using 240sx spindles and axles, he even planned ahead to adjust for the camber and castor that comes with lowering our cars , check it out lots of great pics http://omgdrift.com/hella-norcal-dopeness-marcus-and-joshs-datsun-510s/

• Like 2
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Since I've gotten my 510 I've looked up to these two dudes , great ppl lots of knowledge and a shared love for 510s, a little old article but still great , some recent news josh kravits(the ka 510) git his pro formula d license last year in his 510(took the year off to build a 240sx platform) and Marcus is about to start his own business, this guy can make anything. In fact he just finished designing and testing tubular rear control using 240sx spindles and axles, he even planned ahead to adjust for the camber and castor that comes with lowering our cars , check it out lots of great pics http://omgdrift.com/hella-norcal-dopeness-marcus-and-joshs-datsun-510s/

that link, i literally drooled and babbled like an idiot <3