Z/521 garage sale. Take it from me, please.

I have a lot of shit stacked up that I need to clear out. I'm going to name off some prices but its all OBO. I am in Keller/Arlington Texas 76248. I will post more stuff as I get more time. Probably around Thanksgiving, and then again after the second week of December when I get back home.

Z flywheel, I measured it to be 225mm $25

IMAG0457.jpg

IMAG0455.jpg

L engine water pump and clutch $15

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0459.jpg

521 door panels $15 for both. One will need to be rewrapped. Board looks good, some of the tabs have pulled out

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

Z visers. Not torn, real good condition $20

IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0461.jpg

521 Cab Light. I never bothered to check to see if it worked. The on/off switch moves freely, and the bits inside move as they should. $5

IMAG0460.jpg

I don't have a price for this next stuff. PM me for inquries.

280ZX rear disc brake conversion for Z's. I don't know if they work on 510's. I have used SS lines, the old used pads, a set of new pads, all the hardware, two rebuild kits, aluminum anodized brackets, calipers and hats, and two new rotors. I was preparing to put them on my 240 and I changed my mind. I want to stay with drum brakes. To get rid of this setup, I am willing to do a trade. New/lightly used drums, shoes, and wheel cylinders. I don't want old leaky stuff, or drums that need to be turned. If you want to buy instead of trade, then again, PM me and we can talk. Realize that my asking price will reflect what I am expecting to pay to redo my drums. I disaassembled everything, cleaned them thoroghly, painted the hats, just have to be put back together. For those of you that are worried about having to remove the hub to get the bracket on, I have the ability cut one of the holes/corners off the brackets, so that you have a 3 bolt bracket that can bolt on without removing the hub.

IMAG0449.jpg

IMAG0450.jpg

IMAG0451.jpg

IMAG0452.jpg

IMAG0453.jpg

Assorted interior plastic. All from S30's. PM me if you need something in particular and I will ttry to find the best piece.

IMAG0196.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

I have plenty more stuff that needs to go. PM me if you have any particular requests. Some stuff I'm saving for myself, other stuff is good to sell, never know.

IMAG0467.jpg

Thanks,

Josh

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

280z window regulator $20

IMAG0495.jpg

Z door lock, no key $5

IMAG0494.jpg

Z arm rests $10 for both

IMAG0493.jpg

Whatever this thing is. Looks like intake ducting or something $5

IMAG0492.jpg

Badges $10 for both

IMAG0491.jpg

Fuel rail or vacuum rail. I forget if it is from a 240 or a 280 $15

IMAG0490.jpg

280ZXT fuel rail for barbed injectors $15

IMAG0488.jpg

280 tail lights, good condition, no cracks $30

IMAG0486.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg

280 glove box door $10

IMAG0485.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

Whatever these things are from a 280z. Looks like a vacuum... thing, and some sort of piper. $5 takes them both

IMAG0478.jpg

IMAG0479.jpg

Turbo oil lines $10

IMAG0480.jpg

Ballast resistor $5

IMAG0477.jpg

Turbo oil pan, has a ding in the sump but nothing major $25

IMAG0475.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

240 choke cable assembly No choke knob to it but it does have the electric switch for the warning light $30

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0471.jpg

521 washer motor $5

IMAG0470.jpg

Remember everything is OBO. Make an offer if you want. Don't forget to consider the brake trade. I really need to repair my drums, lets help each other out!

Thanks, Josh

Daniel can you wait until the weekend? All that stuff is at my mothers place. I will have to find a box. The only 521 things I see that I have posted were the door panels, washer motor, and water pump. Pump is spoken for unless he backs out. I can throw the washed motor into the door panel box easily.

Atleast your bench is looking good!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.