Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the u67 shaved?

Looks like it.

no pics, but im tossing into the pot a shaved U67 head from my collection, just came off a running L20 motor. only reason it came off was to be replaced with a peanut head. Pumpkin is a good dude and has been there for me in the past with wisdom, criticism, and smiles!!

COME ON GUYS!!!!! keep biding

:)

I got a cruise control switch out of a 85 720 in the junkyard. Appears to be in pretty good shape. I grabbed it thinking maybe someone might need it. It's free if you pay for shipping. I was stripping some interior pieces out. I can take pics tonight of it too if it helps anyone. The interior of the donor truck was black.

2eDeYe' timestamp='1352758795' post='793859']

Want or need? Need is where I'd like it to go. :)

not sure yet my compression issues could all be in the head thats why i worded it the way i did

Everything offered in this thread by members is free,

The only "rule" call it(dibs,or whatever you like) here

Shipping cost will be between the parties involved .

So I will start 2 hot wheels 510's

with a Black HW 510(free) and a White HW

pic to come

2012-11-09203955.jpg

Hi,

I will take these. Thanks for the heads up,

I got some things I can put up. I will sort through my datsun boxes over the next few days.

Thanks.

Still looking for pics of those seats...what up?

Sorry! I manage a bakery at Costco and been working long days and when I get home it's straight to bed. I'll try to post them by the end of the week.
  • Like 1

If these aren't spoken for I would like them.

In Bellevue, I have got a hood and a 4-speed (only missing 3 teeth on one gear), that somebody can take if you'll come get them (do not want to ship).

Also in Bellevue is a remote ignitor dizzy that I could never get to work, even though it clearly functioned, that I would ship if you pay for shipping. I should be able to meet up with people Thanksgiving weekend to give this stuff away.

Also, if somebody will give me (or sell for cheap) a good, stock bore L20B block, I can then give away a Z20 block that is good, minus needing a bore, deck, freeze plugs and paint.

I'd be interested in the Dizzy if it's still available

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.