Ratsun's pay it forward thread

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Everything offered in this thread by members is free,

The only "rule" call it(dibs,or whatever you like) here

Shipping cost will be between the parties involved .

So I will start 2 hot wheels 510's

with a Black HW 510(free) and a White HW

pic to come

2012-11-09203955.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

And good idea man! Hope we don't end up seeing all this stuff for sale on other sites hahahahaha...

For real tho... No doing that.

I thought it is Ratsun's nature so it was about time

And I agree no selling the pay it forward.

I have a set of perfect (minus aesthetics) condition tail light buckets for a 69-73 510 with good condition frames, but no lenses. The buckets are pretty dirty, but all hold a lightbulb tight and theres no cracks in the bolt holes. Someone Paid them Forward to me and with a cut taillight panel I can no longer use them. Cost of shipping and theyre yours... oics upon request.

• Like 3

My suggestion is to have the OP (510freak in this case) manage the Op and have all items listed there. Seems this could get pretty cluttered up pretty fast.

I have some items I'll throw up tonight.

-Josh

The way I've seen it is as soon as you've gotten rid of sonethibg you're required to post that its been sold. That way members aren't getting PMs about things they don't have anymore. Usually you only look at the last couple pages of posts because that's we're the newest items are.

Otherwise that's going to turn into a crazy job for Lou keeping track of what's available and what's not.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

My suggestion is to have the OP (510freak in this case) manage the Op and have all items listed there. Seems this could get pretty cluttered up pretty fast.

I have some items I'll throw up tonight.

-Josh

I think it "should" work ok,If the lister says its gone

And the calling it by the receiver should let others know it will be gone?

I have a set of perfect (minus aesthetics) condition tail light buckets for a 69-73 510 with good condition frames, but no lenses. The buckets are pretty dirty, but all hold a lightbulb tight and theres no cracks in the bolt holes. Someone Paid them Forward to me and with a cut taillight panel I can no longer use them. Cost of shipping and theyre yours... oics upon request.

If these aren't spoken for I would like them.

In Bellevue, I have got a hood and a 4-speed (only missing 3 teeth on one gear), that somebody can take if you'll come get them (do not want to ship).

Also in Bellevue is a remote ignitor dizzy that I could never get to work, even though it clearly functioned, that I would ship if you pay for shipping. I should be able to meet up with people Thanksgiving weekend to give this stuff away.

Also, if somebody will give me (or sell for cheap) a good, stock bore L20B block, I can then give away a Z20 block that is good, minus needing a bore, deck, freeze plugs and paint.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.