210 wheel offset (series B310)

ggzilla

Hi guys I think I'm in the right thread I might be buying a set of Atara racing wheels 15" found a good deal on them and was wondering if they are more trouble than they are worth. My 1980 210 is all stock and I'm not sure what offset I would need or anything totally new to aftermarket wheels fitment etc. any ideas? Wondering if I should even consider it . The fronts would be 9"wide and rear would be 10" that seems like way too much . Thanks guys

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be buying a set of Atara racing wheels 15" found a good deal on them and was wondering if they are more trouble than they are worth. 

They would be.   ^_^

Wondering if I should even consider it . The fronts would be 9"wide and rear would be 10" that seems like way too much . 

You would need MONSTER flares to fit those on a 210. 

• 1 year later...

Any advice for 15"

7&7.5

Wheels fronts zero offset

And rear +3

Has anyone tried this fitment or recommend what to be ready for would I need spacers for rear and the 15" too much

I have been reading different application and getting mixed feedback

Any advice for 15"

7&7.5

Wheels fronts zero offset

And rear +3

Has anyone tried this fitment or recommend what to be ready for would I need spacers for rear and the 15" too much

I have been reading different application and getting mixed feedback

I have 15x8 et0 all around. They fit with a heavy fender roll and more caster in front. There are pics in my thread in the project car section.