1970 521 pickup cabs (2) and bed (1)

I have two 521 cabs and one bed for sale. One cab and the bed are from the same truck. I have a clean title for that cab/bed. I bought the other cab as part of my project, but I'm not going to get to it any time soon. The interior of the primary cab is in good shape. The headliner and seat are in great shape. Windows roll up and down just fine. Charcoal grey in color. I have the front grille assembly/lights for it as well, but no front fenders or hood. The bed is in good shape and the tailgate in there. Tailgate latches work well. $600 for both cabs, the bed, and whatever parts I have for them. I can deliver for an extra fee, depending on distance from Pomona, CA. You would have to provide help load it all on my trailer. I have a few pictures on my work computer, so I'll have to see about getting those uploaded in the next couple of days. If you have some serious interest, give me a call and we cant talk about it. If I need to, I can pull some things out of the garage that are around the cabs and get some more pictures. 626-755-6764 is my cell number. My name is Steven.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.