Romney or Obama

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it nice boys just wondering if we have a democrat or republican website.I myself am a republican and Romney got 2 votes from my home.Its just a general poll we dont need to bash each other here.

I always thought Ratsun was non partisan. Surely we don't need to know what % are Democrat, who's Catholic, who's gay, who's black, who also owns a Chevy. These posts always train wreck.

• Like 1

It's not like the president has much control anyways, Congress is the deciding factor anyways, Popular vote doesn't get the President into office. If you think about what the president does, He is just a spokesmen for the country that is Commander in Chief and finalizes any laws that congress comes up with. If the nation's government wanted someone to blame for anything that goes wrong which is easier, A group of people elected by the people, or a single man.

Personally when it comes to Foreign affairs, I personally think we are much better off with Obama, who has proved himself in that area, Romney while a business man doesn't seem to have much experience with other nations, otherwise almost everything else is up to congress. (Hence the reason nothing has been getting done since Congress has been fighting progress tooth and nail lately)

Anyways I digress, we're voting for an Image of America, a puppet for congress that's all.

• Like 1