KA24DET B310 BUILD UP

jesusno2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe any 4cyl datsun with a matchbox.  Its the same module as whats on the L20b matchbox and I think some of the Z series too.

Also 6cyl Z car.

Main thing to look for, Make sure the module says "E12-80" on it. You DO NOT want "E12-93"

• 2 weeks later...

Well swapped modules with a brand new one same shit just like clock work it starts acting up aprox 10 miles from my house almost in the same spot of road. I'm gonna pull the coil off my 720 and try it on the 210. The coil is testing fine but I can't test it when it starts the bogging and jerking. Very frustrating problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the metal fuel lines on a A15 have T junction in them I dunno how fuel can return through the feed line, but anyways with the weber those metal fuel lines and T junction restrict the flow to much and starves it for fuel apperentley. I removed them, and drove to work and back today and around elsewhere this past weekend with just a 1/4 fuel line dead headed into the weber. Works fantastic now. Such a crazy problem I've had to hunt down. So weird how consistent it was. Now just need to hunt down that crazy wobble it has about 40 to 50 mph. 

Steering wheel wobble? Check your front end, wheel bearing> warp brake rotors> wheels out of balance/out of round. Check in that order, should be simple enough but can cause some damage long term and big repair bill.

• 1 year later...

Little update here. new wheels & tires, gonna put insome new ball joints, and bushing's & get a alignment this week then see how it drive's. Wheels are vintage enkie 92'S. 15x7 +20 fronts 0 offset rear 195 50 15 tires. Was even able to modify the clips to from the stock 210 steelies to fit the 92'S going to have to roll fender lips for sure.

.image_zpsdfc77662.jpg

image_zpsdfc77662.jpg

image_zpsdfc77662.jpg

image_zpsdfc77662.jpg

So since i had a extra set of 200sx lower control arms, I though let's experiment a little. 210's stock have a horrible + camber issue and i hate + camber. So the car has stock struts and i just cut the springs a little to lower it some, which helped the camber a little, but since these arms are basically scrap figured lets section em and see if we can get this front end in the - camber zone without camber plates etc. I,ll keep ya'll posted on what my alignment specs are tomorrow eve when it goes up on the rack.

image_zpsf83e186c.jpg

image_zps943261ca.jpg

image_zps7a0bc764.jpg

• Like 1