KA24DET B310 BUILD UP

jesusno2

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yea that^^^ nothing to share of substance really got my ebrake cables all finished and working with the stock 210 handle and stuff working on the battery in the trunk deal. I did get a muffler finally waiting a on cheap resonater i bought as well alot of nickel and dime stuff then wiring and fuel system

• Like 1

Mail man came today resonator dug this one cause of the 02 bung built in and it was super cheap!

image_zpsq8u6z73u.jpeg

And some kinda saftey device in my death trap of a car if you have a battery in a truck its a good idea to have some way of disconnecting it just in case so i bought this circuit breaker.

image_zpszsy7bti5.png

• Like 1

So doing a little work in the trunk area today,, running my main battery cable, and tidying up. Still need to build a battery hold down etc.

So have a bit of OCD when it comes to fasteners, i hate seeing crusty one's, and those god awfull sheetmetal screw's that are always stripped out. So when ever i can i use my nut rivet tool so i can use nice new fastners. One of the most handy tool's i have ever bought. These particular ones are 5mm. Used em to mount my power block and circuit breaker.

image_zpsfnt9hdco.jpeg

image_zpscfjbk2kv.jpeg

image_zpslgjhp5fq.jpeg

image_zpsyc8u9aei.jpeg

image_zpsqbvlrivs.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...