? about a 510

ah lolzzz so u where talking about that patson charger aye well that wouldnt be much of a gain too a honda motor..... grrrr if i knew where i found that picture and where they found that supercharger........ ah well i was looking early and this supercharger looks like a from a 1977 MGB roaster and the supercharger was call or made by MOSS motor superchargers... .

if you want a set up like the one you had look into a whiple charger for a chevy suburban

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the super charger Pictured at the very start of thos thread, is that a factory nissan one?

Coz a v6 motor is pretty sweet........

VG30's are so common here..... as are probably over there........ Maybe I should do epic v6 conversion on something.....

Allan

ah well to be honest the have alot of HONDA's and S10's running around here..... there like on nissan hardbody around here.... but thats it..... so i have like the only other datsun in this town...... there is just one datun pickup around town tho...... other then that..... i want this pickup too be something..... the only thing is that i dnt get much time i work too much and i have very lil $$$$ too but into it..... i would love too get a set of TITAN 5 spoke rims but..... thinking there gunna be alot $$$ to get.... i want to know how too install these seat that i have from a b210 datsun car i want to o but into my truck too.......