79 810 coupe rebuild

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

280-he's smoking his lunch.And besides,with a newborn the last thing you want is airbags.

No doubt, another reason I want one is to have back seats have room for my 7 month old and something I can take my time to fix up since parts are kinda hard to find. I just don't see $3500 there maybe if it had suspension, wheels, no rust and some engine add ons then maybe $2500 but as it is to me it looks like $1500 or less.

No doubt, another reason I want one is to have back seats have room for my 7 month old and something I can take my time to fix up since parts are kinda hard to find. I just don't see $3500 there maybe if it had suspension, wheels, no rust and some engine add ons then maybe $2500 but as it is to me it looks like $1500 or less.

You're in Oregon. Get a Volvo 240 or 740 Turbo wagon. It will be fun, safe, and cheap. A lot more safe than a Datsun wagon, at least. 240 had tons of reinforcement, crumple zones, designed not to kill you. 740 has that plus air bags. Later 240s (92ish+) have air bags.

The bre air dam would look sick but would it fit without modification is the question. I'm trimming about nodding 240z bumpers for my ride.

The below air-dam was an MSA S30 Z-Car Air Dam. It needed to be trimmed a bit but nothing drastic. It's doable... obviously.

Here's what it looks like with the air dam.

8D617C53-16A6-46EB-B872-90A412340E89-602-000000C394532504.jpg

5EDBC30B-5A98-4339-B274-141F314D5779-602-000000C3918B24BA.jpg

I wanted that 810 so bad but I didn't have enough money oh well it's only a matter of time till i find one. I've seen YouTube videos of that 810 I think the channel name was Z32fever just type in 810 wagon and it will show up.

myz32rocks

Before:

After:

Thx Zeto for getting back to me. I asked you on YouTube to ha someone got back to me on there :). Do you have any pics of the air Damn on without the bumper?

Good news my 4door smogged on its 1st try last week. Cali can't get rid of this ol dats for the time being. Stocked to have it legal again

• Like 1