79 810 coupe rebuild

you like the 910/maxima http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3372841859.html looks good

Cant believe i didnt see you post this, yeah I saw that one I like that person went from $2500 to $1000 without the wheels but it's all the way down in inland empire but if I sell my 280zx turbo I can go get it.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there were a few that slipped out as 78's but very few and like 50 or so that slipped out as 80's but 99% were 79's and I know they were all one factory run and I have never seen one with the oldstyle headlights in the US. Seen some in the UK but i dunno about US

Dotdat how is your 810 it is exactly the same as my Dad's just older looking lol

Runs great, every thing works including the AC which has never been recharged. Only bad thing is it has hail damage it received while we were visiting in Colorado back in 1981. That's why it never got traded off. A bit of rust starting to show, but am keeping it under control with POR-15.

there were a few that slipped out as 78's but very few and like 50 or so that slipped out as 80's but 99% were 79's and I know they were all one factory run and I have never seen one with the oldstyle headlights in the US. Seen some in the UK but i dunno about US

I've seen mostly the later 810's but I see the round headlight ones here and there on CL, I also saw one 80 810 wagon for sale in CL it was dark blue it was in L.A.

I think the guy in Wisconsin flaked on me he wont respond to my text, but on a positive note my girlfriend just bought a 2010 2dr Altima and gave me her 2001 4dr Altima. So now I can drive while working on the 810

Yesssssssssss!!!! I spoke to soon the guy in Wisconsin was stood up by his buyer so he is wanting to sale me the car now. I am like a kid at christmas. If all goes well I will be the proud owner of 3 2dr 810's and alot of dingned knuckles and shop bills later the owner of 3 sweet rides.

I am thinking of just pulling the old engine with the good manifold out of my dead brown 810 and rebuilding the engine completely and then putting it in my silver and then doing the same thing to the silver's motor and putting that in my Blue one if I can get it from wisconson and then doing a v8 swap in the brown one lol. Not sure of any of this just yet I am hoping I can keep enough money coming in to be able to do all of this lol.

The silver one is good straight body just need some minor stuff but it needs the exhaust manifold to run smoothly, the old brown one does not run and has several leaks and just looks bad and needs alot of body work and I plan on doing a possible engine swap of some sort in the future but this is going to be the last one I am going to fix, and I am not sure what is going to happen with the blue one from Wisconsin