320 reproduction sheetmetal panels

wead

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

W are looking at extending our Datsun range how much interest is there for 320 sheetmetal repair panels?

I am not sure what panels you would be talking about, interior floor panels might be briefly popular, I could use a driverside NL320 floor panel, rockers and the exterior rear lower corners might also be wanted, I could also see L320 lower skirt extensions that would lower the box skirts to the lower cab level, which basicly would sort of make it look like an NL320 except the box would not be connected to the cab, there would also have to be an extension of the rear skirt behind the rear wheel also to make it look proper.

The issue here is that there is not going to be a big demand, as there are not that many of these little trucks left

I could see this particular skirt modification on the 520/521 also.

• Like 1

Every old 320 I've looked at has had more rust through on the passenger side (right hand here) floor. No idea why. The rust typically extends up the sides, not so much up the wheel wells. Even just pre-shaped portions of the rocker panels would be handy for repair. Another item that would he handy would be just the indent pieces where the body attaches to the frame, again the idea would be to cut out the old and weld these replacement portions in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...