Nice looking 1200 on EB

AZ_L320

people are stupid i swear its like compressions old 610 that keeps getting bought and flipped for stupid amounts of money they think they have some gold mine when in reality its not worth that much even if this car is as nice as he says it is(with a vinyl top i highly doubt it) its only work maybe 6 or 7k at the absolute most  same for compressions old car i would say 10k max for that 610

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people are stupid i swear its like compressions old 610 that keeps getting bought and flipped for stupid amounts of money they think they have some gold mine when in reality its not worth that much even if this car is as nice as he says it is(with a vinyl top i highly doubt it) its only work maybe 6 or 7k at the absolute most  same for compressions old car i would say 10k max for that 610

A person can ask the moon for the car, but at the end of the day it is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it.

"There's a sucker born every minute" comes to mind...

Not personal, but yes. Have seen several friends do this.  :rofl:
Well at least you have friends who are independent enough to make a choice. I have known guys that need their wife's approval first before they even buy a car they want. They call it being "whipped".