Titan question

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just ground down tabs on the front hubs on the 521. but they arent titan wheels,might b different

^^^^^^

and i ran dust centers i just run no dust caps and had to massage the cap ...but i also smooth out the plastic caps to not say nissan.....i have both 6 spokes and 5 spokes and the 5s ran on the datsun for a bit not the six spokes .....

i just ground down tabs on the front hubs on the 521. but they arent titan wheels,might b different

^^^^^^

and i ran dust centers i just run no dust caps and had to massage the cap ...but i also smooth out the plastic caps to not say nissan.....i have both 6 spokes and 5 spokes and the 5s ran on the datsun for a bit not the six spokes .....

ah, i thought you were referring to my rims. :D

what did you use to smooth out the caps? i picked up some datsun emblems that i want to use in place of the nissan logo

i used fiberglass filler first to fill the indention and then a die grinder on the back to clearance them then resin to strengthen where there was only filler left........it takes a lot to clearance them for the datsun ... this truck had tons of clearance.......my six spokes will be powdercoated before they end up on the 521......it would behoove u to send me the rims and let me powdercoat them ... .i give ratsun discounts like no tomorow

• 2 weeks later...

i shaved them and painted them to match...here the 5 spoke ones ..

fd489d7a.jpg

On a side note *droool* that mazda is so sexy. And btw jrock its "siqx20" :P yeah the hubs on the 6 s spokes were machined. But my measurment was slightly off so it was just a hair shy i think. Then i got distracted with other projects. I used a millig machine to "bore" mine. Alot easier imo. Its also what i use to "remachine" lips to get rid of curb rash. Those shaved titans look amazing.