ratty 521 to match my 411

erichwaslike

that sux erich but the new one looks like a good canidate for your style fer sure.....canopy will be a hard replacement....time to fake a back injury to get some extra moneyz......in all serious are u ok from the accident....i know how little that cab is and a hit like that ...yikes scares me man.....i hope that slider window isn't popped out cuz your head hit it

ya the windo is from my head. it took almost a week for the bump to go down. everythign checked out fine in the xrays, but i do have a very sore neck and back. they gave me cone pain killers and muscle relaxers....

Dude its wrecked,so what build another one.If it was car show with big bucks in it and they wont pay you all back for it's loss then i can see being all bent out of shape,but make one better,you walked away from the accident count your blessings and move on.That's why i have 2 of them in case i wreck or lose one i got another.

so just because my truck wasnt "nice" means that i shouldnt be mad? wtf! i had al lot of time in that truck, spent along time finding the stuff i had put on it, shit just in doing the splice on the bed corner was like 15 hours of work, over the coarse of a few days. dont tell me not to be mad cause my truck wasnt shinny like your or have all the money dumped into it... cause in the end, im not getting anything for my truck, so yeah im pissed about it and it is liek its a show truck and they arent paying me for any of it.

kinda sad when jrock is the guy being nice to me.... sheesh

• Like 2
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how low can you go?

when you say 'slam it' it im thinkin lower than you had it before... thatd be quite neat

i want someone to roll out a static drop as low or lower than what ive done to mine! lol

i think this could be it..

glad youre doin good. keep on keepin on

how low can you go?

when you say 'slam it' it im thinkin lower than you had it before... thatd be quite neat

i want someone to roll out a static drop as low or lower than what ive done to mine! lol

i think this could be it..

glad youre doin good. keep on keepin on

actually yes, lower than where i was. my carrier bearing crossmember and exhaust were holding me back. ill be taking car of that on this truck. i plan for the rails to be about 2-2.5 inches off the pavement. we will see, she will be rollin on 15x12s with flares all around so i dont have to worry about the static drop and clipping fenders lol

• Like 1

i like this...

guess its time for me to get my 15x10s and radius the fenders.

i just measured and i have 2inches to ground on the engine crossmember, and 2.75in where the frame swoops back down to level up in the front.

if i put any shorter of a tire on mine, its danger zone time..

• Like 1

so just because my truck wasnt "nice" means that i shouldnt be mad? wtf! i had al lot of time in that truck, spent along time finding the stuff i had put on it, shit just in doing the splice on the bed corner was like 15 hours of work, over the coarse of a few days. dont tell me not to be mad cause my truck wasnt shinny like your or have all the money dumped into it... cause in the end, im not getting anything for my truck, so yeah im pissed about it and it is liek its a show truck and they arent paying me for any of it.

kinda sad when jrock is the guy being nice to me.... sheesh

Dude, I thought she was very unique! Definately haven't seen anything like that and can't wait to see the next creation.

yeah farmer agreed ...... except once the bang is gone then i get crossmember diggin into pavement on compression....lol......i just deal with the bang for now .....there's some thing s i am gonna change on the static when i get time..... move rear shock crossmember back ....shocks and rear end pumkin are hitting it ... out front just remove the snubber pad or its mounting surface.....but for now its the bang off.....

thought abot u erich last night some dumb bitch locked them up to keep from rearending me in town ... i thought to myslef would it be wierd to get out and slap the bitch for not paying attention ....its like i wanna put a sign on my tail gate.... "theres not many clean dattos left please pay attention when following to closely cuz if u hit me im probably gonna get out and hit u"

• Like 3

so im trying to win a cover photo contest on fb.. if you guys that are folowing the thread could click the link and click like for me that would be awesome, trying to get the truck a lil memorial for a bit....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=516009521813502&set=a.509726462441808.1073741843.394410050640117&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-prn2%2F1070053_516009521813502_4524682_n.jpg&size=720%2C479

THANKS!!!!!!!

• Like 1

"theres not many clean dattos left please pay attention when following to closely cuz if u hit me im probably gonna get out and hit u"

This should probably be a bumper sticker lol. I'm gonna go see how much it costs to make bumper stickers.

• Like 1