Datsun 510 JDM tail light garnish

$400 is a lot :/

make him an offer, he's dropped the price.

Someone PLEASE buy this so the 'TTT' and "BUMP" will end. Please!

I get you want it sold but I don't see anyone else really use this bumping tactic as often.

If someone wants this somewhat rare part, they will find it using the search feature..trust me.

I don't see a problem with the BUMPS, not against the rules.

• Like 2
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a problem with the BUMPS, not against the rules.

I didn't say it was against the rules but c'mon how many of the same ads would we be seeing on the first page of the parts for sale section if EVERYONE did the same thing? I mean he's bumped this thing 13 times out of a total of 27 posts.

Like I said before if someone is looking for this part, which yes is pretty rare, I'm sure they'll do a search so there's really no need to continuously feel the need to bump this thing almost every other day.

bump it once a week is plenty or lower the price so you dont have to bump it or put it in your 510 shrine collection and sell it at a later date for more money and less bumps

• Like 1

I didn't say it was against the rules but c'mon how many of the same ads would we be seeing on the first page of the parts for sale section if EVERYONE did the same thing? I mean he's bumped this thing 13 times out of a total of 27 posts.

Kid trynna sell his part so he can fund his project!! BUMP!! :devil:

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.