74 datsun 610

hello everyone. i was on here before under a different name but due to not being affiliated with shop any longer i have created a new profile. here for sale is my 74 610. i bought it a few months in pretty bad condition " wiring issues, oil leaks bad alt" but i have fixed everything and cleaned it up. runs good no rust but does need a lil bit of body work as you can see. it has a l20 with dual su carbs car is also on ebay at the moment. i like the car but im afraid im in over my head with projects so time for a couple to go. my asking price is $3,500 OBO but please feel free to pm me an offer. dont worry guys ive heard them all someone even offered me $475..... also if not sold i plan on going to eagle rock if anyone wants to see it there thanks everyone for looking and any input you have.

20121021_152459.jpg

20121021_152446.jpg

20121021_152410.jpg

20120920_152033.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge price drop im now asking $2200. That is ratsun price. I have it on craigslist for 25 i was trying to get as much as possible to give money to wife for remodel shes been wanting to do but even ebay only went for 24 and i declined. Id rather it go to someone here cheaper. If any questions i can be contacted at 323-506-8548.

Huge price drop im now asking $2200. That is ratsun price. I have it on craigslist for 25 i was trying to get as much as possible to give money to wife for remodel shes been wanting to do but even ebay only went for 24 and i declined. Id rather it go to someone here cheaper. If any questions i can be contacted at 323-506-8548.

I'd rather have the car and save for the remodel. It's only a couple of thou.

To redo everything wont cost much i can do mostly everything myself... I just never really CLICKED with this car. I love my truck and sticking with that for now. Even considering selling my 68 510

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.