San Diego, California - 1971 Black 240z with SBC 350 V8 NO SHORTCUT BUILD

Before I start let me just say there was ABSOLUTLY NO SHORT CUTS taken in the build process of this car, and I drive this car without any problems at all on a daily basis for over `1 year. Everything from the engine to all NEW MINI 20 circuit wiring harness from EZ Wiring (http://www.ezwiring....ng_harness.html) all connectors under the dash and hood are professional Molex connectors. The Whole dash board is all wired into one Molex connector that goes to the main wiring harness, so the dash in this car comes out easier than ever for those of you that have ever taken it out. All custom wiring schematics will be included with the car, although the fuse box is super explanatory in itself, and the harness is labeled on each wire every couple inches.

The car has a SBC 350 GM Performance Goodwrench 4 bolt main, that’s mounted in on custom CNC made engine mounts demon 800 carb (jetting kit included), mated to a TH350 transsmision, as well as there is a msd 6al (http://www.msdigniti...on_Control.aspx) wired into the car at the time the whole harness was redone, with Autometer(Ultra lite carbon fiber series) Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Fuel Gauges (Speedo and RPM are stock). The car was just painted with black gloss metallic polyurethane paint, as well as poly urethane undercoat, which means there is NO RUST, this car comes included with a lot of extra parts and books (manuals). This car is also dyno-matted all over and dyno-padded floor for ultimate road noise reduction inside the cabin.

The 240 sits on 16in Wheels wrapped in Falken 452’s with less than 2000 miles on them, and has all 4 Koni Adjustable suspensions, with an r200 rear end, custom CNC adapters for the CV Axles, and an aftermarket mustache bar, with a bolt in SCCA Race approved roll cage made by Auto power Industries Roll Bars. (http://www.autopower...om/rollbars.asp look at third one from the top).

Like I mentioned on top, this car is in immaculate every day running condition, no short cuts have been taken anywhere on building this BEAST, I just have to finally part ways with it due to the fact that I am moving out of the United States come after new year’s.
Please contact Mike at mike.ski83@gmail or cell 760-672-0671 with any questions and serious buyers only please, I am asking 12k obo.
List of parts. Note I’m including everything I have accrued with this car throughout its life and my owner ship, all manuals, extra gauges, front spoiler, and even a set of wide flared fenders you can all view below in the pictures.

contact Mike at mike.ski83@gmail or cell 760-672-0671

SBC 350 Crate motor
Full 3in mandrel bend exhaust /w magnaflow muffler.
Ceramic coated headers for under hood heat reduction
Brand new water pump
Custom made CNC engine mounts
Full KONI Adjustable suspension
BRE Front Spoiler
Autometer gauges Ultra lite carbon fiber series
Carbon fiber hood
MSD 6AL (Fully wired in)
LED Corner lights in stock casing
LED Map light in stock case
New Duralast Gold series Battery 800 CCA with 3 year warranty bought new today (10-25-2012) with receipt.

Like mentioned above all of this is included plus extras for $12,000 obo

If sold for asking price, I will also include Original 240z Vanity license plates, two brand new treo 12.44in 750watts speaker with a 2000watt treo amp NEVER USED, and white BRE molded flared front fenders with molded flaps. Estimated value $3500.

UPDATE: Added to sold for asking price is the Datsun 240Z "Basic" Seal Kit http://www.vintageru...csealkit-3.aspx.

Discrepancies: Minor road rash on two rims, not visible quarter size tear in driver’s seat. Minor leak on passenger side from sunroof, can be fixed with a new $35 gasket. Passenger side key lock is inoperable (New door lock included)
(MORE DETAILD Pictures coming tomorrow.)
car1.JPG
car2.JPG
car3.JPGcar4.JPGcar5.JPGcar6.JPGcar7.JPGcar8.JPGcar9.JPGcar10.JPG

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this post with a price change to $10500, or best offer. All reasonable offers will be considered and replied to.

Also the stuff that is under, included with asking price, is now included with the car.

Like I said, if it wasn't for that fact that I am going to study abroad starting right after new years, I would not be selling this.

Thanks for looking,

Mike.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.