1973 Datsun 620 in the Sacramento area

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I feel like a knob now, I started to tidy her up for the next owner..you know, fixing those things you never made time to fix even though they bothered ya; then this morning I drove it to fire training, and passed a 510 I will assume heading to a fun run that was on today, with a huge grin and a wave we headed in opposite directions. I cant let her go yet! Lame I know, but I think I might have Ratsunitis.. So shes currently off the market. Sorry for the dicking around.. Sound mind just not heart at the time of the thread starting.

Wow I feel like a knob now, I started to tidy her up for the next owner..you know, fixing those things you never made time to fix even though they bothered ya; then this morning I drove it to fire training, and passed a 510 I will assume heading to a fun run that was on today, with a huge grin and a wave we headed in opposite directions. I cant let her go yet! Lame I know, but I think I might have Ratsunitis.. So shes currently off the market. Sorry for the dicking around.. Sound mind just not heart at the time of the thread starting.

No offense to those interested in the truck, but GLAD to hear it! Enjoy:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.