West Portland Canby Roll Out - Saturday

808DA6

9:00am - Fred Meyer off of Cornelius Pass Rd.. (right off of HWY 26)

9:30am - Leave Fred Meyer and head east on HWY 26. South 217. Hit I5.

10am - Meet north Portland guys at the Tualatin Fred Meyer. (Take Tualatin/Sherwood exit. Fred Meyer on the left.)

10:30 - Leave for Canby.

**I'd like to stop again in Wilsonville to meet my Beebani, Clayton and anyone else who's w/ them.

Same for Sunday?

-Brian

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry boss. Probably not that far. I was thinking more for the guys coming from the north portland area to meet up in like Wilsonville or something. Maybe we'll catch the Seattle caravan too.

-Brian

Sorry boss. Probably not that far. I was thinking more for the guys coming from the north portland area to meet up in like Wilsonville or something. Maybe we'll catch the Seattle caravan too.

-Brian

That's kinda what I was thinking, I'll be meeting one of the cali boys at the super 8 in wilsonville on saturday morning.

That's kinda what I was thinking, I'll be meeting one of the cali boys at the super 8 in wilsonville on saturday morning.

Hey Jason let me know what time your going to be at the super 8 and I will make sure the GIRLFRIEND is ready ( she takes forever :lol: ) ohh maybe I shouldnt write that she may be reading this :blink:

Clayton

What time are you meeting at the Super 8? We'll be leaving Tualatin at 10:30. Maybe 20-30mins til we hit Wilsonville.

-Brian

What time are you meeting at the Super 8? We'll be leaving Tualatin at 10:30. Maybe 20-30mins til we hit Wilsonville.

-Brian

I can work around that, what say we all meet in Wilsonville around 11 am? How far off the freeway is the super 8?

That work for you Clayton?

I can work around that, what say we all meet in Wilsonville around 11 am? How far off the freeway is the super 8?

That work for you Clayton?

Thats cool with me I'm use to getting up at 3:30am so I will be able to sleep in :cool: