1200 Coupe on BAT

BigInJapan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratsun member Burabuda owned it back when it won all the trophies. He had Panasport make a set of custom 15" gold wheels for it.

1511.jpg

He sold it in 2006 and built the JDM sedan that Duncan now has.

Last December Yellafeva bought the Coupe. He changed to larger wheels and tires, and painted a blackout scheme

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/38461-my-new-1200-more-pics-page-3/

IMG_0201.jpg

Now it's for sale again, per Bring a Trailer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all, this is my first post as a new member. I was the lucky buyer of this very cool 1200 a few weeks ago. It's now in Miami Florida. I could not be happier! This is a neat car with an interesting history. I received an email from a gentleman named Ben who did the build on this car in the early 2000's who will be invaluable as a resource for me. Thanks in advance Ben!

I plan on completely restoring this to pristine condition. Every body panel has dents and the interior is a bit rough. It will be repainted in the original color. 1st thing will be to sort out the suspension and tranny synchros. Last night I took it to a meet near my office in a place called Doral and it was the center of attention. I'll post some photos of the car as it looks today shortly.

This is a very cool community, and will ask for advice once the TLC starts. Comments, suggestions and any historical notes on this car are greatly appreciated... Juan

• Like 1