1979 Datsun 620 part out

Well like the title states i got a 79 620 i bought for a parts truck im wanting to part out of sales as a whole. Its a single cab short bed, ive hot extra fenders, doors, stock steelies got a set of hub caps and beauty rims, i think im one short on the rings i pretty much have a full truck i need to get out of my storage. Just ask for what you want and ill tell u if i hot it or not can send pics after work. Im not sure on how i would ship the big stuff never done it before, what is the easiest and cheapest way of shipping bigger stuff?

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For shipping the bigger stuff; I go to the local body shop and get fender boxes. Then I ship via UPS. I've shipped Greyhound before, but my parts didn't leave for two weeks, then it took two weeks for them to get to the destination. It was less expensive, but it takes a long time, there is no tracking, and the desk jockies at Greyhound don't like to help.

I dont have the dash my anger got the best of me when i was trying to take it out, i have the actual metal part of the dash Thats under the pad. And yes i do have the wiper switch ill check if it has the 3 speeds like you want

what about the carburetor ? still have it

The stock carb? Yep still have it with fresh rebuild on it, havent used it since

How much for the il pump ?

Im not sure what that is can you explain it please?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.