parting out a14 motor

So I tried to sell my a14 motor and tranny locally with no luck. So before I have to throw it away as its taking up space I figured Id try to sell some of the more shippable parts off it, carb, dizzy, clutch, etc. Just basically seeing if theres any interest in anything before I end up chucking the whole thing.

Thanks

IMG_0130.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just getting started reviving an a14 that has sat for 20 years, so I might need some parts.

Does the engine run? If so, how much for the carb? How much for the distributor? How fresh are the radiator hoses and belts? Fuel pump?

I can't tell, is this an engine with a PCV valve and all that junk? If it's not, how much for the manifolds?

I might need some other stuff in the next few weeks as well.

Thanks!

It ran well and reliably when I pulled it out, just yanked it and went sohc ka. I honestly dont know what any of this stuff is worth, just figured I could make a few bucks on here as opposed to throwing it out. just give me an offer on carb, dizzy, fuelpump etc. I cut the lower rad hose, have upper one.

So Im looking for a decent freight company locally to ship some other stuff anyway, so when I do that il see about the motor. Ive been trying to ship a subframe to someone and ups apparently does freight but they said itd be 350 shipping to get a subframe to kentucky which is bull so Im gonna call some other places. I got a 450 lb motor from new jersey for 150 bucks freight a few years ago so..... id think an a14 would be 100 ish

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.