DIY Free Autocheck!

metalmonkey47

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The fuck!? It says my 510 was scrapped/destroyed in 2000!"

Start looking for actual serial numbers on the car. There may be an error on the paperwork, or some other problem.

You might end up having to prove your Datsun was not stolen.

The last time it was registered before that was '96. The same month it was "Destroyed" there was another entry: "Excluded/Exempt". What ever that means?

• 1 month later...

updated free Autocheck

NEW METHOD TO CHECK YOUR AUTO HISTORY REPORT!

100% LEGIT

STEP 1: Put this in your address bar: http://www.geniusv.in/

STEP 2: Put in your VIN# and for the Source just pick No Ads. No Payment. No Bullshit.

STEP 3:
Click Submit.

STEP 4: Profit!!!

I located this way through here
http://www.fresno-imports.com/t1837-updated-free-vin-check-from-autocheck-get-your-history-report-for-free

• 1 year later...

I must be lucky or somthin, my '72 wagon comes up ok....owned since '97 with one owner before me :)

My '74 620 comes up, but my '69 Yamaha DT1 Enduro doesn't (prolly since it's been off the books for so long).

Thanks Matt.

--Ray

All three of my cars look good, 2006 Ford Taurus is perfect, 2000 Saturn SL1 has one failed inspection in 2009, (PO replaced cat, brought back next month and it passed.) Even worked on my 1980 Datsun 720 with its ten digit VIN. Everything checks out on it, but i like how some morons at inspection stations can't read a freaking odometer! How hard is it? HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU GO FROM 56,000 IN 2000 TO 158,000 IN 2001, THEN BACK DOWN TO 60,000 IN 2002? Does this not throw a red flag with the DOT or DMV?

Also this "test' shows how BS these Carfax and Autocheck reports are, all it showed on all three of my vehicles is DMV related,state inspections, and registration renewals. I even checked it against my 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac I used to own, which I know had an accident reported that cost $6000 to repair, over 1/3 it's value at the time, but nothing showed up. I wish I could find the VIN from the wife's old 2000 Ford Focus that was totaled in a crash in 2004.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...