Fs/ft 75 710 wagon Tacoma wa

If it is Automatic and still runs I'll take it

matt - buy it and ill trade you an auto wagon for it ;) i want a manual

You three need to meet up and do a 3way trade... Im tired of both you guys crying over this. Matt pays NW. Adam signs over the auto to Matt. NW signs over the manual to Adam. I dont have to see this thread bump everyday with everyone complaining about everything. Everyone wins.

• Like 1
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill pay you scrap price for it, ill bring another set of wheels, and it will be gone tomorrow. Ill have someone there to pick it up,

or

ill pay you for the manual convertion out of it

or id work a deal and get you EVERYTHING you need to swap it to an auto in trade for the manual swap < this offer is good to MattDamon90 too

but im not dropping another grand + when i have two wagons at the house right now.

B7EB9995-ECDE-415A-A68A-097923004876-1243-000000C0A499DDF7_zpsb7d678b0.jpg

make me a deal and it will be gone

Ill pay you scrap price for it, ill bring another set of wheels, and it will be gone tomorrow. Ill have someone there to pick it up,

I'll raise you scrap price (which is about $300 right now) PLUS a running '91 Corsica. All it needs is a fuse box to make the heater fan work. And you can keep the wheels.

You keep bumping this ad, saying it runs, but you're missing the point of why no one has bought it yet. Well, 2 points, one of which is attitude, but the main is that your asking price is 2x what it's worth, and 3x what Ratsun folks are willing to spend. Did you not notice we're a bunch of cheap bastards here? Or at least, most of us. I drove a truck to work today that I paid $95 for. I could have gotten that back scrapping it. Ain't getting 2 grand back scrapping a 710. Not that much metal.

Frankly, I'd think it'd be cheaper to teach the GF how to drive stick. My sister learned in an emergency (her husband sprained an ankle and couldn't drive to the hospital) and ended up liking it enough her next car was a manual.

• Like 2

I once had a 93 thunderturd, HG blew, junkyard offered highest price on the car at $350. Finally someone was interested, and off it went to go live life with a cleveland 351 in it at the strip, for the junkyard price.

Well, I wouldn't cut it up. But I wouldn't spend $1000 on it either, considering I'd have to do a lot of work to put it back correct (put the right engine in it and rebuild the suspension). I need another project like I need an STD. I have plenty of projects right here. So it'd end up in the barn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.