Newbie introducing himself

glorydime

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You guys ever have troubles removing the drums from your brakes? I can't seem to get my drum off, I can remove the bearing pull it off that way, but obviously I would rather just remove the drum. I have replaced my drums in the past, but don't remember this being such a chore to get them off for a brake job. I have been using a rubber mallet with no such luck.

Rubber mallet won't work. U need like a 3 lb hammer. Give it some good wacks around the face. . Careful not to hit the studs. Put the lug nuts on the tips of them to protect them just in case you miss. Also closing the adjusters helps sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright guys, I was wondering if anyone else feels a vibration in there trucks after lowering them? I only feel it in third and fourth gear or mainly higher speeds. I did buy the beltechs with the 2 degree drop, but was worried which way they go in. Did I out them in backwards? I have the slant higher towards the cab right now.

Anyone who has felt this let me know.

• 3 weeks later...