Datzenmike

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

user titles are earned around here... theres a reason for each and every one.

his isnt KING RAT for nothin :cool:

Before Ratsun there was the great schism when Jeff nailed his list of reforms to the NWDE door and was forced into voluntarily excommunication. Were it not for this, Ratsun would never have been. Shortly after joining Ratsun, KING RAT showed up above my avatar and to this day I have no idea who bestowed this name on me.

Datzenmike,, the name would imply that he is the Budda of Ratsun .

Some of you grew up with a computer. Hell I still won't have a cell phone. But I was told at work (around 2005?) to enter my time sheet weekly by computer or not get paid so I had to learn a new skill set. Found Google, typed in Datsun and what do you know!!! I found out that I was not the only Datsun enthusiast in the world. One of my kids trades a stereo for an old computer and soon there was another... and then another and in short time I had a chance to have my own at home and not rely on the company one before and after work. So my youngest helped me set up an e mail account and I (of course) wanted datsunmike@hotmail.com but screwed it up and when trying to re enter it got a 'that name is taken' message. Well after a Zen moment, I realized that obvious names like Datsun were likely all long ago taken, I settled on zen so it would sound like datsunmike when spoken. So datzenmike it is.

Well thanks for the praise and laughs. I'm Chuck Norris' mechanic??? lol I've always been crazy about Datsuns since my first, a 7 year old '68 510 which convinced me to buy a new '76 B-210. About 18 years ago I got a '78 620 and now have a couple of 710s. Ratsun has allowed me to learn so much more about my favorite car maker because of your questions and problems. So thank YOU.

• Like 2

so d mike :blush: .......im having this problem... :confused: ...i can only sit to pee.. :geek: ....i cant do it standing.... :crying:

waiting for pics to load.. :sick: .

u know your the man.....thee should be a sticky of the sotry behid how ratsun came to be ... i see snip its in threads ...but never new the full story...i look at ratsun and the likes of the realm and other datto sites this way.... the realm to me is like a library...u can come in .. look at the info... use the info but if u make to much noise they will shussshhh u...here at ratsun... its more like the late night study group... we get togeher ... share some laughs ... share a joint .. share more laughs ... eat some pizza...drink a few ... but still in the end make sure the studying is done... may be 4 in the am and we may have ventured off course during the night...more than once ... but we come together and got it done.....

• Like 1