1973 Custom 620 "Price reduction" sell/trade.

1stnightout.jpg

"El Tiki Diablo" Is on the block! 1973 - L20 b , 5 spd, 4" chop, Suede (Hot Rod Flatz) paint, custom striping, polished westerns, new tires, battery, altenator,bla,bla ,bla.current tags clean title.

See build-

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/32752-introduction-my-custom-620/

I'm done with this one, it's got eyeball and turns heads.Runs great and is ready to cruise.

I have lowered the price and youd be hard pressed to get the custom fabrication and bodywork alone for this price.

$ 4750.00 CASH. or trade. (951) 536-0907. Text me..

Thanks, Moody.

• Like 1
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll alway's have somethin going in the garage. Just happened to be a Datsun for the last year.If I'm brand loyal to anything it would be Chevrolet. Though I have owned at least 18 VW's in the past. I don't get attached to any of them.

• Like 1

moody: first you get rid of california stepside that me and dat620(tom) wanted to get from you now you are selling the tiki truck. why in datsun god's name would you get rid of it now especailly with all the work you put into it?

moody: first you get rid of california stepside that me and dat620(tom) wanted to get from you now you are selling the tiki truck. why in datsun god's name would you get rid of it now especailly with all the work you put into it?

Gene,

You sound as if you think I sold that stepside out from under you. Just because you threw out some trade offers that I politley declined? If you wanted to buy it, why didn't you make me cash offer and come get it? Oh, nevermind, we know the answer to that.

As far as my chopped top goes, it's for sale.It does not matter why, or what anyone else thinks. People sell shit.Thats a reality.

WTF is a "Datsun GOD" ? We'll if there were such a thing -it would send me a buyer for my truck.One that has CASH.

• Like 1

There is another angle to this. Lets just say that You have always wanted a California Stepside conversion but could never find one. Moody made one available for ALL of Us. Had He not had the foresight to track it down and SAVE IT from who knows what. It was made available due to His actions and someone is very, very grateful. Same thing on El Tiki Diablo. Suppose You wanted a pristine chopped roof 620 but either didn't know how to chop a top, which trust Me, is much HARDER to do than it looks, or do not have the ability to do it but wanted forever to step right into a turnkey chopped truck that You don't have to do a thing to but get it registered. Moody has made that within Your reach.

Give Him the credit He deserves for selling those trucks on Ratsun, a market of people that APPRECIATE Datsun pickups, and passing them on to good homes. If either of those trucks were one that You had ever wanted, money would be no object. Gene, as far as what You said about God, take a minute and talk to Tom about that statement. God is certainly not concerned with Our earthly material things. They are all just "stuff". When We are dead and gone the most of them will have rusted away. And when We die, We cann't take them with Us either. The earth will pass away, and a vehicle certainly made from as thin a metal as a 620 was will enter back into the earth the same as We all will.

Moody, I want to say again, You have become SWDP FAMILY. That truck was Your inspiration during Your health issues and it helped You. Whatever vehicle You build next, and I know it will be a NICE ONE, always remember Your ties to 620 history. You busted Your knuckles to build a very nice truck and the SWDP Bar-B-Que was Your main focus. Please stay in touch with Us and attend future events. I wish You the best of luck and truly hope this truck finds a nice home too.

nice words Mike.. I must say I respect alll you guys down in there.. Mike. Moody, Mark,Greg, Ray...etc.. You guys find these old classic datsuns and do your best to get them, and get them back on the road. Or pass on the info to give others the chance to get some cool old rides. I know Mike has rescued and brought back several classic in the past years. And he has several more to go. Moody, you did a hell of a job getting that chop top back on the road, it looks great. Wish I could take it off yours hands.. But I am trying to get my chop top done... So all you guys down there keep finding those old classics, and post them on up. And hopefully all us crazy guys on Ratsun can help you rescue some of them...

and Mike anytime your ready to get rid of Wassermans Wonder..let me know,.,,:o)

Gene,

You sound as if you think I sold that stepside out from under you. Just because you threw out some trade offers that I politley declined? If you wanted to buy it, why didn't you make me cash offer and come get it? Oh, nevermind, we know the answer to that.

As far as my chopped top goes, it's for sale.It does not matter why, or what anyone else thinks. People sell shit.Thats a reality.

WTF is a "Datsun GOD" ? We'll if there were such a thing -it would send me a buyer for my truck.One that has CASH.

+1 it's your stuff

Gene,

LOLLL-

Amazing.. genius answer.

• 1 month later...

Still for sale, lot's of dreamers, no one that knew what they were looking at or what it takes to build a custom like this.

I am entertaining trades. Pre 1972 AMERICAN cars or trucks,( no 4 doors) or pre 1974 street bikes (prefer British) .So if you have something interesting, throw it out there, but be realistic and if you live far , be willing to travel.I'm not. Thanks for looking.Moody. (951) 536-0907.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.