Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not sure its a hearse as it has rear doors on both sides as for it being buyable were not sure but were gonna try

Its a Superior Coach Limousine style Three Way Hearse...provided some jagoff hasnt destroyed the interior trying to make a party wagon out of it, it should have a casket table that would move out the rear of the car or either side by opening both side doors. Bonus if the table is intact and electric. These were mainly used in cities when parking was an issue, just open both side doors and pull it out whatever side was convenient.

If you ever get tired of it or its too expensive or whatever, ;let me know...my driveway looks bare with one tiny Datsun in it

Its a Superior Coach Limousine style Three Way Hearse...provided some jagoff hasnt destroyed the interior trying to make a party wagon out of it, it should have a casket table that would move out the rear of the car or either side by opening both side doors. Bonus if the table is intact and electric. These were mainly used in cities when parking was an issue, just open both side doors and pull it out whatever side was convenient.

If you ever get tired of it or its too expensive or whatever, ;let me know...my driveway looks bare with one tiny Datsun in it

gonna have to take a better look at it when we talk to the owner we didnt want to get to close due to the no trespassing sign. it did have a divider separating the drivers seat area from the back and no rear seats

my dad just picked up this beauty..... 48 willies. I give him mad respect.

8413368C-9909-4FBE-92FE-183601E9C076-9048-000006227990F9BF.jpg

Holy shit, that thing is badass! Looks to be in amazing condition! :w00t:

My grandpa use to have one that he sold ice cream out of in New Jersey back in the 50's.

16862_1305458206528_4065050_n.jpg

The key is really how its maintained. I've seen bimmers go into honda/toyota/volvo numbers on the odometer. But some just don't last. I also hate their interiors. funny thing is I LOVE e30's, e28's, e24's, really ALL bimmers from the 80's back lol. I just had a bad experience with our e36 (it wasn't actually mine, it was my sisters, I just got the joy of working on it lol) which is why we called it the bummer.

My real beef with bimmers is that the owners are all too often arrogant pricks who can't even drive their "ultimate driving machine" but I rode in a buddies 335i and all I have to say is DAMN. I was very pleasantly surprised by how fast it was.

• Like 1

My real beef with bimmers is that the owners are all too often arrogant pricks who can't even drive their "ultimate driving machine" but I rode in a buddies 335i and all I have to say is DAMN. I was very pleasantly surprised by how fast it was.

I couldnt agree more...now a friend of mine used to have a 318, like an 87, it had M3 wheels, I didnt detect a turbo, but that car was AMAZING. Little 5 speed, it would shred both the rear tires and they were 20's. Incredible fast little car.

What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?

Porcupines have their pricks on the outside.

Not all owners are.... If fact, I know a lot of owners who also own Datsuns....

I can see how this is going, but for what it's worth:

l_98619_l_919918_BMW64003.jpg

l_98619_l_919918_BMW64002.jpg

l_98619_l_919918_BMW64001.jpg

396ce6aa.jpg

And yes, I do know how to drive it....

What's the difference between a porcupine and a Porsche?

Porcupines have their pricks on the outside.

fixed

and z speed, sorry that's my bad. I definitely started this and I really don't hate bimmers or bimmer owners. I make fun of them because a lot of the owners are dicks and a lot of bimmers can be bummers. but I'm not in any way trying to say all bmws and their owners are that way. I was trying to be funny. I actually have a massive amount of respect for BMW, mainly their engineering. if you look at a BMW it is technically amazing...just a bitch to take apart lol

• Like 1

fixed

and z speed, sorry that's my bad. I definitely started this and I really don't hate bimmers or bimmer owners. I make fun of them because a lot of the owners are dicks and a lot of bimmers can be bummers. but I'm not in any way trying to say all bmws and their owners are that way. I was trying to be funny. I actually have a massive amount of respect for BMW, mainly their engineering. if you look at a BMW it is technically amazing...just a bitch to take apart lol

Thanks FiveSeventyZee, it's all good. To be honest, I actually agree with your statements to some extent. You know how it's respectful to give a wave, peace sign, thumbs-up, or even just a nod to your fellow Datsun owners? Well, I've tried that with other BMW owners and lets just say the amount of respect back would register on the low end of the scale. Many can be pricks. Also, I went to do a valve adjustment on my car and found out it's shim adjusted. I didn't want to deal with that headache. Last time I did a shim valve adjustment was my dohc Honda 750. Not a lot of fun....